- Westover Hills Club, 8706 Westover Club Dr, Austin, TX 78759
- February 21, 2022 - February 25, 2022
- 10:00 am CST to 5:00 pm CST (Everyday)
Contact event manager
- Sorry, Event passed
Westover Hills Club
2022-02-21 10:00 to 2022-02-25 17:00
February 21, 2022
The Expedition School
www.expeditionschool.comOrganizer's other events
Dates: Feb 21 – 25, 2022
Times (CST): 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Basic Lifeguarding Instructor Course is to train instructors to teach the basic-level American Red Cross Lifeguarding Courses, in addition to the following: Red Cross Lifeguarding, Shallow Water Lifeguarding, Waterfront Skills, Waterpark Skills, CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers, Administering Emergency Oxygen and Bloodborne Pathogens Training: Preventing Disease Transmission courses and/or modules. Instructor candidates will also become familiar with Junior Lifeguarding, Lifeguard Management, Safety Training for Swim Coaches and Basic Water Rescue.
- Be at least 17 years old on the last day of the instructor course.
- Possesses a current basic-level certification in Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Has successfully completed the online Introduction to the Lifeguarding Instructor Course prior to the precourse skills session.
- Has obtained all instructor and participant materials before entering the first session of the instructor course. Materials consist of:
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor’s Manual (print)
- Lifeguarding course presentation and/or DVD
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Manual (print or digital)
- Has successfully completed the precourse skills session.